Button Liesl Dress Midnight Blue Linen 12-14 LUCKY LAST!
Regular priceSale price
The Liesl Dress is modern take on a vintage tea dress, inspired by a 1950's Butterick sewing pattern.
This feminine, well proportioned design is one of our best sellers due to the excellent fit on a variety of body shapes and sizes. It strikes the perfect balance between structured tailoring and everyday comfort and wearability.
Made from a lush midnight blue linen with a touch of spandex to provide stretch and movement, especially across the bust and through the shoulders. Beautiful contrast red vintage buttons complete this unique and striking look.
- Neatly fitted to the body at the smallest point on the waist so it's very flattering, but not too tight
- Gathered, full skirt drapes over tummy area and falls to the knees
- Button opening at front designed with breastfeeding mothers in mind. Select either red vintage plastic buttons or fuchsia fabric covered buttons.
- Cap sleeves
- Gently scooped neck
- Zip back for a perfect fit
- Pockets hidden in the side seams!
98% Linen 2% Spandex. Brand new fabric, not vintage. Limited edition. Ethically made in Sydney, Australia. Machine washable (in laundry bag on delicate cycle) or hand wash.
Sizing and fit is average to generous. Model with short hair is taller than average and wears a 12-14. Model with fair hair is 10-12 of average height, with shorter torso and longer legs.
The measurements below are taken by laying the garment flat – just measure a dress of your own that fits well and compare. Hip measurements are not included as a variety of lovely sized and shaped bottoms!
Size 8-10: Bust 43cm Waist 37cm Length from shoulder to hem 95cm
Size 10-12: Bust 46cm Waist 39cm Length from shoulder to hem 97cm
Size 12-14: Bust 49cm Waist 41cm Length from shoulder to hem 99cm
Size 14-16: Bust 51cm Waist 43cm Length from shoulder to hem 101cm